In today’s world of technology, Microsoft has been playing an essential role. Microsoft is famous for its Office suites and it first Office suite was launched in 1990. Microsoft Office setup has an exclusive collection of products/applications that are designed to perform different tasks with different features. These versions include Office setup 365, Office setup 2019, Office setup 2016, Office setup 2013, Office setup 2010, Office setup Home & Student and many more. Office.com/setup With a collection of new updates and features, Microsoft Office, has been able to satisfy its users across the world. Office applications such as Excel, Word, Access, OneDrive, Outlook and more are available for all Microsoft users.
However, in order to be able to use the full features of all Office applications, one must have a Microsoft account; especially when you are using services like Outlook, OneDrive, and Skype. For setting up any Office product and using all of the latest features and programs of it, one must visit office.com/setup and then go through the simple step-by-step guide for purchasing, downloading, installing, and activating their Office setup.
What are the minimum requirements for Microsoft Office Setup?
Before you begin to install Microsoft Office suite on your device, you need to ensure that your system at least meets the minimum requirements for setting Office Setup. In order to avoid any software conflicts, one needs to remove any older version of Microsoft Office from their device. Here we have presented the minimum requirements for Microsoft Office Setup:
- Minimum Operating System requirements: Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8.1 32 Bit, Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 8 32 Bit, Mac OS X, and Window 10 64-bit.
- Minimum Processor requirements: Intel Dual-Core, Intel Quad Core i3/i5 3460 at 2.8GHZ.
- Minimum Memory requirements: 2 gigabytes or more.
- Minimum Hard Disk Drive Space requirements: 5 gigabytes or above.
- Also, make sure that your device has a stable Internet connection with sufficient speed.
How to Uninstall Office Setup
In order to download and install the best Office Setup, users first need to uninstall any Office product already installed on their device. Follow the below mentioned steps to uninstall or remove Office from your device:
- Press Windows key and go to Control Panel.
- Then tap on the Program option.
- Tap Programs and Features in the Programs window.
- Select your Microsoft Office program and right-click on it.
- Tap on the Uninstall button and wait until the uninstallation process gets finished.
- Once the process is complete, tap Close and reboot your computer.
How to Download Office Setup
Microsoft Office Setup can be downloaded through two different modes; Online and as well as Offline. Follow the easy steps given below to download Office Setup:
Steps to Download Office Setup through Online mode
- Open your web browser and go to www.office.com/setup.
- Then enter the login details to log in with your Microsoft account.
- You will then be prompted to enter the Product key.
- Press Enter after entering the Product key.
- However, you are a new user and beginning to use Office for the first time, and you will then have to tap on Create an Account button and fill the necessary details to make a new account.
- Then on the Office My Account page, choose an appropriate Office product/subscription for your device from the list of all Office subscriptions.
- And tap on the Download button.
Steps to Download Office Setup through Offline mode
- Visit any near Microsoft retail shop and purchase Office product.
- Then open the purchased box and insert the CD into the CD/DVD drive of your computer system.
- Enter the Office product key you got with the product you purchased.
- Follow the simple on-screen instructions and to download your Office Setup.
Note: When you make an online purchase, you receive a Microsoft Office product key in your registered email address or through a text message sent on your registered mobile number. And when you make an offline purchase, you then receive the product key in the box along with the setup CD. Remember that you have to keep the product key safe with you; otherwise, the whole setup will be of no use and the money you spent on it will be futile.
How to Install Office Setup
After downloading the Office Setup, you need to install it on your device. We have given the easy steps to install Office whether on Windows or Mac OS.
Steps to Install Office Setup on Windows OS
- Go to the download folder where you have downloaded your Office setup file. Or else, directly go to office.com/setup to set up the best Office products for your personal or professional use.
- Double tap on the Office Setup file.
- Tap the Yes button in the prompt which will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Office product key is required and wait for the installation process to finish.
- Once completed, tap on the Close button and restart your device.
Steps to Install Office Setup on Mac OS
- Open the Finder on the Dock of your Mac.
- Then find the Office setup file you have downloaded.
- And double tap on the Office Setup file.
- Double tap on the Continue button.
- Enter the Office product key and your Mac’s password if required.
- Tap on the Install button and wait for the installation process to finish.
- As soon as the process is completed, tap on the Close button and restart your device for a better performance.
How to Activate Office Setup
- Tap on the Office Installed application such as Word, Excel or any other.
- And Office activation Wizard window will appear on the screen.
- Then enter your Office Setup product key.
- After that, follow some of the easy on-screen instructions to activate Microsoft Office Setup on your system.
And now, that’s it! You have successfully set up Office setup on your device. You can now start using Office applications and their best features.