Google Chrome is one of the most popular and fast web browsers in the world. These are the steps to download Google Chrome.
Installing on Windows
- Visit Google Chrome website – By any browser you can download Google Chrome.
- Press “ Download Chrome”
- Decide whether you want Chrome as your default browser- If you set it as the default browser, it will open whenever a link for a website is clicked in another programme such as email.
- Press “Accept and Install” after reading the terms of service – After installing the Chrome depending on the browser settings, you may need to allow the program to run.
- Sign in to Google Chrome – After you are done with installing, you have to sign in to and sync bookmarks, preferences and browsing history with any Chrome browser you use.
Installing on Mac
- Download the installation file.
- Select the file by the name of ‘googlechrome.dmg’.
- In the window which opens, you’ll find Chrome.
- Drag Chrome to the Applications folder. The System might ask for the admin password.
In case you don’t know the admin password, drag Chrome to a place on your system where you make edits, just like your desktop.
- Launch Google Chrome.
- Select Finder.
- In the right side of Google Chrome, press Eject.
Installing on Linux
In this, you have to use the same software that installs programs on your computer to install Google Chrome.
- Download the installation in your system.
- To open the package, press OK.
- Select Install Package.
Chrome will be attached to your software manager, and it stays up to date.