The Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based version of Microsoft Office that includes Exchange Online for email, SharePoint Online for collaboration, Lync Online for unified communication, a suite of Office Web Apps and Cloud-based versions and subscription plan of the Microsoft Office suite of application. Microsoft Office 365 provides the ability to store, create and share documents, spreadsheets, presentation, and notebooks online and you can access your files and Outlook email anytime and from anywhere, due to its cloud-based service. Microsoft Office also includes various application and tools like Publisher, Skype, OneDrive, Outlook Online, Yammer, and many more. The different subscriptions plans are available on office.com/setup365.
What’s New With Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 gives you many benefits like Web access to Microsoft Office documents, File sharing for corporate environments with Office 365, complete sync of Outlook between multiple choices, sync Outlook with iPhone and Android with Microsoft Office 365 and many more. Microsoft Office 365 also has many features like working anywhere from any device, Office 365 planner to help organize your team’s workflow, editing and converting to PDF made easy, Office 365 provides 50GB of email storage, resume reading your Word documents, power Map in Excel, retrieving the right version of a report, reply in-line to email without opening it etc.
System requirements for Office 365
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows 10 Server, Window Server 2012 R2, Window Server 2012
- Safari, Chrome, Firefox – current version and Microsoft Edge – latest version
Email client software
- Office/Outlook 2016, Office Outlook 2013 with SP1 and Office Outlook 2010 with SP2
Computer and processor
- 1 GHz processor, 1 GB RAM for 32-bit, 2 GB Ram for 64-bit, 3 GB disk space and 1024*768 monitor resolution
Downloading steps for Office 365
- To download Office 365, open your web browser and go to www.officom/setup.
- And now, you need to sign in with your Microsoft Office account. If you don’t have Microsoft account then select “Create New Account” and follow the instructions for creating the account and then sign in.
- After the sign-in process, the “Office Product” page will appear on the screen.
- After that, search “Office 365” product on that page.
- Now, select the Office 365 and click on “Buy Now and Download” button.
- And now, you see the payment option for Office 365 subscribed pack.
- Enter your card details for the purchase of Office 365 product.
- If you are done payment process successfully, a mail will come on your registered email by Microsoft.
- After that, open your email and click on that link and tap on “Download” button. The downloading process will start.
After successfully downloading process, you need to install Office 365 on your device
Installing steps for Office 365
- First of all, open the download folder of your device.
- And then, open the Office 365 setup file by double click on it.
- After that tap on “Yes” button to allow for installing.
- And now, accept the license agreement and click on “Next” button.
- After this, follow the instruction that given in current Window.
- At last. Tap on “Finish” button, and now the Office 365 is successfully installed into your device.
Steps to Activate For Office 365
- Firstly, click on the “Start Menu” button and open any application of Microsoft Office 365 setup like Word, Excel or any.
- When you launch of any app of Office for the first time, then the Activation Wizard will be started automatically.
- In the Activation Wizard, tap on “Activate” button, via choosing activate office 365 over the internet.
- And now, select country and language and click on next button.
- After that, the user must enter the 25 characters alphanumeric product key.
- After entering product key, click on the “Activate” button.
- The Microsoft Office 365 is successfully activated into your device.